Mary is the owner and operator of Studdert Legal & Advisory, and is a highly experienced legal, risk and governance advisor.
With over 20 years’ experience working internationally and in Australia and in a range of workplace settings, she has strong record of successfully designing and delivering transactions, projects and programs which appropriately manage risk and governance.
As a forward thinker, clear communicator and strong negotiator, Mary’s able to build strong and productive relationships with people and achieve effective outcomes in complex and dynamic environments.
Mary is passionate about improving end-user experiences and condensing complex legal jargon into information that is easy to understand and act on.
mobile: +61 415 677 424
- Australian legal practitioner
- Bachelor of Economics, Monash University
- Bachelor of Laws, Monash University
- Advanced Certificate in Applied Language (Chinese), RMIT
- Graduate Certificate in Advanced International Studies (Chinese), Centre for Chinese and American Studies, Johns Hopkins University, Nanjing University
- Law Institute of Victoria
- Australia China Business Council
- Australian Regional Counsel Network
- Senior lawyer, Coles Group/Coles Myer
- Senior associate, Ashurst/Blake Dawson